Friday, December 22, 2017

Early Merry Christmas.

This Christmas season has been memorable for our immediate and extended family. Not all of it good. Yet, we will seek to find the good and right in all of our circumstances. While we cannot gather with all of our family, at least my wife and I's oldest son is here to celebrate the holiday with us. We are grateful for that.

I will not reveal details, but, suffice to say there are unexpected changes coming down the road.

Be grateful.

Love.

Dream.

Do.

Believe.

I know that most of that sounds trite and fortune cookie-ish. Sometimes, it is all boiled down to very simple thoughts and beliefs.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Embrace this season. May God richly bless you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family from me and mine! I hope the New Year rings in with gladness for you!

    All my best regards....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DTG,

      Thank you! I still owe you that catch up email.

      Delete