Tuesday, August 30, 2016

What Is Whispering In The Wind?

There is a storm coming.












First Germany, then the Czech Republic, and now Finland is advising its citizens to start stockpiling food and water. I am familiar with the ISIS intel of sending more terrorists to there, but I am beginning to think there is something more going on.


While here in the US we are worrying about a football player with really bad hair not standing for the national anthem.

Did you ever feel like this guy from the movie Take Shelter?

For your reading pleasure I give you again the following links. Take time this upcoming long weekend to reacquaint yourself with these principles and possibilities.

"Burning Down The House in 2016"

"When The Music Stops - How America's Cities May Explode In Violence"

"The CW2 Cube"

"Tet, Take Two"

"Just A Working Man With His Tools"

"In Praise Of Duplexed AR Mags"

"What I Saw At The Coup"

"Alas, Brave New Babylon"

Yes, I am a Matt Bracken fan. I like his style of writing and his scenarios are very plausible.

Another book to get is "Failure of Civility". My oldest boy reads and rereads this book.

Tempus Fugit.



No comments:

Post a Comment