Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Another Little to No Posting Warning.

So, I leave for the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California tomorrow. This is the first time for me to be on the training unit side. I spent nearly 4 1/2 years there as permanent party. I have to say that I am not looking forward to the time spent away from family.

I know that there will be a lot of changes in the world while I will be out of communication. I am really looking forward to seeing what new products and ideas will put forth.

So, unless I can post from phone, there will be no new posts for about a month. Please continue to visit the blogs on my blog roll. I know that many of them could use your support and readership.

I really appreciate YOUR visits and readership.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment