Wednesday, December 17, 2014

More Tactical Gear On A Budget

Most people involved in prepping, tactical shooting, and related topics are all typically "gear-dos." The biggest issue for me is the cost. Yes, quality can cost, but, does it have to cost so much? I do appreciate the modularity and adaptability of the Haley Strategic D3CR chest rig. However, the cost is above what I can afford.

What I often do is use what I have collected over the last 10-15 years and mash it together.



What I have here is one of the 5.11 tactical MOLLE chest rigs with a Condor 3 mag shingle. I added an admin pouch (which has a small compass) and a Leather Wave on the front. The GP pouch was added later. It contains a medkit. In the map pouch on the right side I placed a Cold Steel Roach Belly Knife.


What budget tactical gear have you put together?

No comments:

Post a Comment