Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Change.

The last several years have been a litany of change: Army career ended unexpectedly early; moved to start over in a new state; the oldest child moved out on their own; forced to move out early from the house we were living in; changes in new career after searching for months to just get a job; and, two promotions within a year and and half are the big highlights.

Change is a constant in our lives. Some of it is welcome. Some of it is not. I do not know what change will occur in the next 3, 6, or 12 months on a national level, but I am going through another unexpected change in my personal life.

It is something I never thought would happen.

It is something that is shaking me to my core.

I am not going to detail it here. It is still too private and too raw.

I will not wallow in the pain. I will let the pain flow through and pass me.

"To hold anger against another person is like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die."

This is the reason why I have not posted in the last two months.

Posting will be even lighter in the future for a bit.

I ask for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment