Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A Teaser Post: This Is Coming In The Mail This Week.

One of the things that I have done since signing out on transitional leave from active duty service is design a chest rig. I have never worked on a custom design before. I should say that I have never had something custom built. However, for the first time, I was able to do so. I want to share some of the development pictures with you.
(Note: All pictures in this post have been taken by Andy at Gadsden Dynamics.)


Through a series of emailed questions with Andy at Gadsden Dynamics, the above started to take shape. I will do a full hands on review when I receive it later this week. The design was influenced from many already existing rigs that are out there. However, nothing quite seemed to completely fit what I was looking for.


In addition, I ordered one of his War Belts, which is now being tested as a Battle Belt V3.0. So far, I am very impressed with it. But, I will review it later.





No comments:

Post a Comment