Saturday, September 26, 2015

Life

So since my last post:

The item missing was "found." So lockdown was finished by noon last Saturday. I raced home to change and go to my oldest boy's 6 man football game. His team earned their first win for the season. Two small miracles in one day.

Work. Not going to talk about it. Suffice to say that I spend far too long there during the work week. Even the Chaplain is expecting bad things to happen by Thanksgiving.

Getting ready to go out to the field for a week and a half. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Figure out the movie reference there.

Life goes on. People come and go. We continue to trudge down life's path. Sometimes we dance. Sometimes we cry. Yet, life goes on.

I have less than ten months left in the military. So much to do. So little time to get ready for the post military life. It is going to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment