Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Random Thoughts

The masks continue to come off. THEY do not even try to hide anything anymore. All of their plans and ideas are out in the open. There is plenty enough other noise (UKR, Depp v. Heard, primate-pox, etc.) to provide easy cover to distract the masses.

++++
We are descending faster into a third world country day by day. And there is no hiding that. I weep for my country. I tend to agree, there is no voting our way out of this. I suspect that the mid-terms will be a strange repeat of the 2020 election.

++++

If you enjoy reading good military fiction, run, do not walk to read the Maelstrom Rising Series by Peter Nealen. Especially the anthology volume which explains a bit of the back story and fills in gaps in the world that he describes.

++++

In my estimation it is going to be a summer for the ages. 

++++

Get yourself, your family, your tribe, your community as ready as you can. You cannot prepare for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment