Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekend Reading.

The Need for a Fighting Philosophy

Quintus has laid out one of the best arguments I have read to date about why ISIS can only be ignored at our own peril. Back in 2008 I had the opportunity to visit with one of my college professors. He had known that I had deployed to Iraq from 2004-2005. He asked me a question that I remember to this day. "If you could tell the American public one thing about your deployment, and they would understand fully, what would it be?" My answer was this: The American people need to understand that there are people in this world that absolutely hate them with a very old hate. And those people will not stop until America is brought to her knees. Most Americans cannot understand the level of hatred against them.

How the US ends up in a real Civil War this Fall

John Robb once again looks into his crystal ball and dares to think outside of the box.

Enter the Nu Male

Citadel Foundations has an interesting and thought provoking article on the phenomenon of the Nu Male. The article breaks the Nu Male down into 6 categories. Gird your loins. It is not pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment