Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Year and the Dearth of Posts

It is another new year. The last year has been remarkable. There are changes coming both personally and in the world for the new year. There are new challenges, old fears, and old hates. You are your own first responder.

I have experienced writer's block for the last several weeks. I see things in the world that I want to comment on, but the words do not present themselves. It has been a bit frustrating. There will be continued little to no posting for the next month. My unit is again training, and I will not be near a computer. I might be able to post via my phone, but that is still an unknown.

We will trudge into our third year of the blog when I return. I thank you for your continued support and readership.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment