Thursday, August 27, 2015

New Blog To The Blog Roll. Links To Some Great Articles.

I have added The Iron Legion to the blog roll. I like his straight forward thought process. I may not always agree with him, but I do understand his point of view. He has an intriguing idea in his Spanish Mission post. I really like his Separation in Place article as well.

Big Boy Rules here folks.

I have found that it is not always wise to surround yourself with the choir. Let yourself be challenged by other viewpoints. Grow from that.

John Mosby from Mountain Guerrilla published an article recently that I believe needed more push than just being on the blog roll.  His article on The Way of the Hero is one of the finest pieces that I have read. He does not know it, but part of the inspiration for this blog and it's title come from a series of articles that he first wrote on the concept of the tribe. John Mosby's writing style is enjoyable and earthy. He calls a spade a spade in no uncertain terms.

I have included a link to his article on Notes on Setting Up the Modern Fighting Rifle as well. Good stuff to be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment