Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wonder What They Know

In a conversation today, I learned that the local LDS cannery received its last bulk food shipment until further notice. This information comes from a very reliable source. I know that a similar story had circulated on the net earlier in the year with the agreement that the info was false. 

Also from my source the reason they are stocking up internally is for some upcoming event or events where having bulk food on hand will be critical. 

Here is what I think. I take this information at face value. I have known this person long enough to not disbelieve what they say. I also know that Mormons watch out for each other. This is especially true for the ones in positions in authority, government or military. They communicate to each other.

So what do they know and what are they preparing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment